Forex strategy Kase Peak Oscillator – universal trend trading
Hello, friends! The Kase Peak Oscillator trading system was developed based on a trend following strategy. It uses a triple filtering system to determine the market trend as accurately as possible. Forex strategy Kase Peak Oscillator works on all kinds of timeframes in the MT4 trading terminal. Moreover, you can apply this system to trade any currency pair you like.
If you have not chosen a broker for trading yet, see our rating of Forex brokers .
Characteristics of the Kase Peak Oscillator strategy
Trading platform – MetaTrader 4
Strategy type – indicator
Trading time – around the clock
Timeframe – any
Currency pairs – any
Recommended brokers:RoboForex, Forex4you, AMarkets
Description of the Kase Peak Oscillator strategy
The Kase Peak Oscillator Forex strategy uses the following indicators:
- KaseCD. This indicator works as the main identifier for the trend. It identifies the trend based on the 8-daymoving averageand demonstrates trading signals using histogram bars. Columns with a positive value represent a bullish trend, and those with a negative value represent a bearish market trend.
- Kase Peak Oscillator. It is an advanced trend indicator used to display trend signals in the same way as KaseCD. We recommend that you wait for an entry confirmation until both indicators give a signal in the same direction.
- Gann HiLo. This indicator is mainly used as a trend filtering indicator. It turns blue when the trend is bullish and red when the trend is bearish. Its signals are considered as confirmation of trend signals generated by other indicators of the system.
Download the Kase Peak Oscillator trading system at the end of the article and install it on the MT4 platform . Once you’re done, your graph will look like this:
Conditions for buying according to the Kase Peak Oscillator strategy
- The KaseCD columns are increasing, and the indicator curve has moved into the buy zone;
- The Kase Peak Oscillator column changes to green;
- Gann HiLo indicator turns blue;
- When these conditions are met, open a buy trade and set a stop loss below the current minimum;
- Exit a trade when all indicators are simultaneously signaling a bearish trend.
Kase Peak Oscillator Selling Conditions
- The KaseCD columns are going down, and the indicator curve has moved into the selling zone (in this example, the columns have already changed their color to green, but the main thing here is not the color, but the fact that they have a negative value);
- The Kase Peak Oscillator column turns red;
- Gann HiLo indicator turns red;
- When these conditions are met, open a sell trade and set a stop loss above the current high;
- Exit a trade when all indicators are simultaneously signaling a bullish trend.
See also what low spread brokers exist .
Forex strategy Kase Peak Oscillator is a universal trend trading system with triple trend filtering. It can be effectively used on any timeframe and currency pair.