Forex strategy High Gain Trading System – profitable scalping
Hello gentlemen traders! The High Gain Trading System offers a trend following trading strategy with several modernized indicators for modern scalpers. It uses its own trading signal filtering system to get more accurate trading results, especially for novice traders. The High Gain Trading System Forex strategy provides a lot of flexibility for traders, allowing them to trade a wide variety of currency pairs in the market. Since this is a scalping strategy , we recommend that you apply it to charts with one minute time frames.
If you have not chosen a brokerage company yet, we suggest you look at our rating of Forex brokers .
Characteristics of the High Gain Trading System strategy
Trading platform – MetaTrader 4
Strategy type – scalping
Trading time – around the clock
Timeframe – from M1 to M15
Currency pairs – any
Recommended brokers:RoboForex, Forex4you, AMarkets
Description of the High Gain Trading System strategy
The High Gain Trading System Forex strategy uses the following indicators:
- Trend Magic. It is a trend detection indicator based onmoving average… When it is a bullish trend, the indicator turns green and the price is usually above the indicator level. It turns purple and the price falls below its level when it is in a bearish trend.
- Hi Gann H / L Activator. It generates buy / sell signals in the form of arrows above or below Japanese candlesticks. This indicator follows a 60-day period of the average price movement and converts it into trading signals.
- Solar Winds Histo. This indicator is used to indicate overbought / oversold conditions in the market. Its value must be positive if you are going to open a buy trade. For short trades, make sure the indicator is negative.
- XB4. It works as a trend validator. Its job is to support signals from Trend Magic. The indicator turns positive when the trend is bullish and negative when the bearish trend is confirmed.
- RSIOMA. It is a combination of RSI and OMA (Stochastic RSI) indicators. It is used to confirm overbought / oversold conditions. For a bullish signal, the OMA (red line) should be above the RSI (blue line) and cross it around the 20 value, confirming that it is oversold. For a bearish signal, the RSIOMA curves should cross around 80, confirming overbought conditions.
- Buy-Sell Signal. It can be difficult for you to track all indicators at the same time. This indicator takes over all monitoring tasks and generates buy / sell signals in the form of arrows in the main chart window.
Download the High Gain Trading System strategy at the end of the article and install it in your MT4 trading terminal . After downloading the trading system template, you will receive the following chart, as in the picture below:
Conditions for buying on the High Gain Trading System strategy
- Trend Magic changes its color to green;
- Hi Gann H / L Activator signals a bullish trend (up arrow);
- Solar Winds Histo and XB4 go positive;
- RSIOMA makes a bullish crossover around level 20;
- Open a buy deal if all conditions are met;
- Install stop loss below the Trend Magic level;
- Take profit / loss when all indicators simultaneously signal the beginning of a bearish trend.
Selling conditions for the High Gain Trading System strategy
- Trend Magic changes its color to purple;
- Hi Gann H / L Activator signals a bearish trend (downward arrow);
- Solar Winds Histo and XB4 go negative;
- RSIOMA makes a bearish crossover around level 80;
- Open a sell deal if all conditions are met;
- Set your stop loss above the Trend Magic level;
- Take profit / loss when all indicators simultaneously signal the beginning of a bullish trend.
See also what scalping brokers are .
The High Gain Trading System Forex Strategy is a scalping strategy that uses short-term trend filters. It works great on 1 minute timeframes and is suitable for most currency pairs.