Forex strategy Median Renko System – trading on impulses
Hello gentlemen traders! The Median Renko System strategy demonstrates a trend-driven trading system capable of identifying market momentum, trading signals and trade exits. In addition, it offers a less complex trading method that can be mastered by traders of all experience levels. The Forex strategy of the Median Renko System is adjustable for all types of timeframes in the MT4 terminal. In addition, this system can be used to trade all types of Forex currency pairs , cryptocurrencies and CFDs .
Characteristics of the Median Renko System strategy
Trading platform – MetaTrader 4
Strategy type – impulse
Trading time – around the clock
Timeframe – any
Currency pairs – any
Recommended brokers:RoboForex, Forex4you, AMarkets
Median Renko System strategy description
The Forex strategy of the Median Renko System uses the following indicators:
- MA2SignalV2. This is a combination of 5 short-termmoving averages, which finds market fluctuations on the chart. The indicator displays signals in the form of arrows around the bars. It generates frequent trading signals, so it must be filtered with other indicators in the system for better results.
- 30 MA. It is a smoothed 30-day moving average with several levels around the main trendline. These levels are used as support and resistance for your market entry and can be viewed astrailing stops to exit the deal.
- iTMA V1. This indicator is the last update to its original version. It uses the pulse method of signals above and below the level to determine the current market trends with the least delays. This tool was added to the system as a trend filtering indicator.
You can download the Median Renko System strategy absolutely free at the end of the article. When you download and install the system on the MT4 platform , your chart will look like this:
Conditions for purchases according to the Median Renko System strategy
- The MA2SignalV2 indicator generates a signal in the form of a blue up arrow;
- The price breaks above the 30 MA;
- The iTWMA V1 indicator shows a positive value;
- Since the strategy is impulsive, you do not have to wait for the candlestick to close and enter a trade immediately after all buy signals are generated;
- Install stop loss below the current levels of 30 MA;
- The trade is exited when MA2SignalV2 issues a signal in the form of a red arrow pointing downwards with a negative iTWMA value.
Conditions for sales according to the Median Renko System strategy
- The MA2SignalV2 indicator gives a signal in the form of a red down arrow;
- The price breaks below 30 MA;
- The iTWMA V1 indicator shows a negative value;
- Enter a trade immediately after all sell signals are generated;
- Set your stop loss above the current 30 MA levels;
- The trade is exited when MA2SignalV2 issues a signal in the form of a blue arrow pointing upwards with a positive iTWMA value.
See also what scalping brokers are .
Forex strategy Median Renko System is a trending trading system that detects market impulses and uses them as trading signals. The Median Renko System strategy is universal and can be applied to any timeframe and currency pair.